1994 Corvette

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to switch the electronic speedometer/odometer from miles to kilometres for a 1994?

I am looking at buying a US car and bring to Canada.

Thanks,

Tim

While offhand I can't think exactly where it is, I know there is one in my '93, so I can't imagine there isn't in a '94.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

Reply to
CardsFan

One of the switches on the dash is "MET" which changes all readings, ie, speedo, oil pressure, temp., etc.

Paul D.

Reply to
pddeen