1995 Corvette ECM Brackets

I'm looking for pictures, part numbers or anything else that will help me locate components to secure an ECM computer for a 1995 Corvette. I have the bracket that mounts to the firewall and I have the computer but I don't have anything that secures the computer to the bracket. There are no screw holes on the bracket so there must be something else I am missing like a cradle or something.

Thanks in advance for any help. Larry

Reply to
lreedy3

Bob I