93 intrepid blowing ECM fuse

I have a 3.3L and it just died on me going down the road. Looked at the fuses and noticed the ECM fuse was blown. Tried replacing the fuse and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Replacing the ECM can be quite expensive so I?m hessitent to go right out and buy one. I?ve checked local salvage yards and it still looks like I might end up forking out about 150 for one. Could it be anything else? I?m just worried other things are tied into that fuse. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
lenz0799