Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trolls and mischaracterizations
"Sal" is very definition of a troll. He'll post here once in a while when he can find something he knows will elicit a response. If no one replies, the thread dies. (Does that sound too much like...
12
12

$39B Loss
It is a sad sign that Wagoner is allowed to keep his job. Lousy performance should never be tolerated. Vito

2012 Nissan GTR=Corvette ZR1 KILLER.
Skylines have outclassed overpriced underperforming cars like Corvettes for years. Even several generation old Modded Skylines have easily done 1/4 mile in 7 seconds, 0-200 mph in 13 seconds, etc....
20
20

--
just peeking.
1

64 Corvette Restoration
Just started a restoration of a 1964 Corvette Roadster. First thing is to see if we can get the motor running after about 10 years of sitting. Fortunetly the car was stored inside a warehouse so there...
4
4

LS1 engine info FA
Ron

NEW *** Corvettes - Classic Cars - Links - ***NEW
More time surfing the web >>>>>>>>>>> Found these goodies...... Click on: Classic Cars- Corvettes and Hot Links on this page: Bill

Re: All You Need for Car Mechanics at Home!
Does Shifting Into Neutral Really Help Fuel Economy? , Synthetic or Mineral Oil? Setting the Record Straight (Finally), Defroster Tips: Be Smarter and Safer With a Like-New Windshield...

Cold weather Black Paint care
Please offer any or all of your first hand experience and suggestions for washing drying and or waxing a factory new black paint job, especially now in the cold weather. What tools materials and...
6
6

Hey Uncle Vito -- try this
GM at work: < >< > < > And we'll do it with a low parts count, two valves per cylinder, pushrods and less power wasted in DOHC. -- pj Sophisticated engines are like sophisticated people --- they don't...
1
1

'84 crossfire to carburation conversion
I have finally completed the total conversion. I enjoy the feel of the engine now and I can work on it myself. the hesitation problems have all been solved and it is running smoothly. The total cost...
5
5

Drowning In LA
'92 Roadster Anyone have the joy of experiencing the flooded tool compartment behind the passenger???? We've had a solid 3 days of rain here in LA and I have about 3" of water in that thing. For the...
3
3

350 Cu In. 350HP. new problems.
After a couple of weeks trying various things, I have the HEI system working properly and have moved on to other things. The windscreen wipers do not operate. The switch, - is it a vacuum or...
4
4

Corvette ZR1 : Sold
for 1M at the Barret Jackson show... paying 10X msrp just for the right to claim the very first one off of the production line...that's steep!
26
26

attn: "suz the oozer"
my bad for blocking you, sorry... I didn't understand your French... g'day to ya
2
2