69 wiper door

my wiper door won't close on my 69,any suggestions?

Reply to
alanpayette

Wiper motor diaphram is bad, or, linkage is binding and not returning the door to the closed position. Or...you have the Wiper Door Override button by the steering column pulled out which keeps the Wiper Door open.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Full directions for troubleshhoting the wiper and headlight doors are available to members of the C3 Registry ..(somewhere on the site).. Heck spend 10 bucks and join...LOL

Bob G. yea I am a lifetime member of the C3VR (www,c3vr.com)

Bob G.

64 72 & 98 Rag Tops 76 & 70 Coupes
Reply to
Bob G.