C-3 Fan Shroud

Does anyone know what the differance is in the 76 early and 76 late fan shrouds all I know is one is $155.55 and one is $530.00 I broke the top of mine about 8 inches long when the Harmonic balancer got caught on it and damn does the car run hot!!!

Reply to
Jamie

"Jamie" ...

$374.45

Reply to
Kickstart

Reply to
Jamie

I dont know why they put a cheaper price out, no one ever needs that one

Good luck

couldn't resist it

Reply to
Kickstart

Reply to
Jamie

Hi Jamie, according to the parts manual....... Early design part#368681(plastic) "no angular tabs for shroud mounting" Late design part#379937(14028585) "With angular tabs for shroud mounting" Late design continued through to 1980 excepting sp h/per models, which would be L82 i presume.

cheers Jim

Reply to
rodent

Just found this on the Docs site, explanation of 76 early and late are down near the bottom.

cheers Jim

Reply to
rodent

Reply to