Cars Owned

I notice that several people responding to request for help sign off with a list of the cars they own..DO WE REALLY CARE..is this an ego thing..am I really interested in how many Vettes you have and the fact that you just returned from Europe..????

What next ..how many homes you own .names of children,mistresses,dogs,cats,boats..etc..might as well get it all out there.so we know how much debt you owe...give us a break ..just answer the question..

93 Vette 72 Pantera 67 Shelby 500 20' Boat Jet Ski waterfront home ( Fl ) condo in Orlando 3 children one wife just home from big trip to Wal-Mart retired aerospace manager X- Ord Officer US Army Korean Vet BS in Physics 2002 Eldorado ( wife car )

see what I mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
grayfox

I doubt you've noticed grayfox, but you are in a Corvette Forum. If you started signing off with 2000 Toyota Camry , or with 1997 Honda Civic , now that would be pathetic.

People signing off with what "Corvettes" they own actually means they own a corvette and know from experience what they are talking about. Imagine going to your local Corvette Club meet in your Hyundai Sonata... People there would think you were retarded ! Adding the corvettes you own add credibility, in my book (provided you aren't fibbing)

Reply to
E_Tar

LMAO!!! "(provided you aren't fibbing)" That pretty much says it all!!!

Reply to
Cool Jet

I wouldn't mind you listing the names of your mistresses. ahhahaah

Reply to
benf802961

So you did exactly what others are doing, but in a round about way!

Lamborghini Diablo*

1970 Dodge Challenger* 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo* 1989 Ferrari 308*

  • Mattel editions

Reply to
Dan J.S.