Chevrolet Recall

GM has recalled more than a million cars because a heavy key chain or an ac cidental pull on it can turn off the ignition. My Cruz and Malibu Hybrid a re not recalled and even a heavy pull cannot turn off the ignition. On my

2000 Corvette a gentle pull can turn it off. It has a slotted notch in the key for a ring. No recall on Corvettes.

It is easy to restart an auto or manual if you are an experienced driver.

Question: Should GM be putting out a recall on some C5s?

Reply to
Blue C5