Collector Insurance?

Hey guys is there a group consensus on which company to get "Collector Car Insurance"? i.e like Haggerty or Grundy, etc.?

I want to move my '94 6sp Ragtop from USAA.

And if I remember correct there is a specific caveat I need to be sure of. Some special wording on the "Agreed Value" section, if I'm not mistaken.

It hasn't been my daily driver for a couple of years (very little mileage per year), garage kept and I need to get it off USAA's Policy for the cost per/mile driven. Plus the replacement value USAA would settle on if it got totaled at it's current age.

Thanks!

Reply to
Ric Seyler

Thanks guys!!