cops and corvettes

On 3 Mar 2006 20:24:53 -0000, labrats usually die horribly puked:

Oh good. A stalker.

lab~rat >:-)

How so Dave? Why is living life doing right by others, being concerned about others, being helpful not enough to satisfy certain self proclaimed righteous sects?

And isn't trying to control and pass judgment on people who's actions in question by these sects don't affect others lives really the biggest example of Arrogance, Pride and most important Utter Hypocrisy? Sure it is.

And Rebellion?!?! What was written from folk tales passed down through generations that professed what Jesus did? Hummm? Seems he rebelled against the status quoe didn't he?

Reply to
RicSeyler

Ric, What does Jesus have to do with driving a corvette ? :-) I bet he'd keep the T-tops off though so he could feel the wind blowing through his long hair.

Reply to
E_Tar

Dave, I do stay on the good side of the law as long as my Radar detector is beeping, Don't get me wrong.. I love flooring it from time to time.. My reccomendation is buy an Escort Passport 8500 Detector.. I have counted 6 potential speeding ticket situations it has helped me out of.

Reply to
E_Tar

You guys all drive Vettes and DON'T expect to be pulled over....EVER??? Gimme a break....that's part of the thrill of driving one and one day passing the local mountie and wondering if he'll have to find a reason to stop you! Happened to me (I didn't pass one,this time) as I was driving home with my long blonde hair blowing in the beautiful Florida night, windows wide open, tunes crankin' and what do I see behind me? Yup! Local Mountie with a stupid excuse for stopping me and when he realized I was a local, he wanted to start a chit chat....sooo....chicks get stopped for sexist reasons. Mind you, I didn't mind all that much, 'cause he was hotter than you know what!!! But, I don't need to be pulled over for nothing! Who does??? I've taken her down South and gone inland where there are long stretches of quiet road where you can open her up....cuz let's face it, they NEED to be driven and hard sometimes. I'm like the girl next door and look like a typical Beach Chick...well I do live at the beach 'till the hurricanes change that.Hope the guy w/his night vision gets the girl!!! Git 'er done!!!

Reply to
cyndy

[...]

Get the girl!!! Have fun and enjoy that baby (car)

Reply to
cyndy

Heres a corvette police car !

E_Tar

Thanks for the pic....never seen one....only Camaros a few years ago over in Ft. Lauderdale, on the Interstate and out in LA....had Mustangs.

Wonder what's under that hood?

Reply to
cyndy

well if you liked that one, you'd love this one !

beats a camaro anyday... I'd start speeding just to keep up with it.

E_Tar

77 Vette
Reply to
E_Tar

Thanks E_Tar.............notice it says DRUG SEIZED VEHICLE..........bet all the cops wish they had one like that!

Cyndy

99 C5 Pewter Targa Top
Reply to
cyndy