Corvette Aftermarket catalogue - any recommendations?

Hello.

Have a 1994 vette and am looking for some recommendations as to some good mail order catalogues out there for OEM equivalent parts (weather-stripping, dash pieces etc..) and am in Canada. I don't care if the co. is in Canada, but must obviously be able to do Intl. orders.

- Thanks.

Reply to
Chevguy

Ecklers

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

Corvette Central in Sawyer Michigan. I've imported many parts into Canada over the years and have never had a problem. Great prices and service. For larger orders, they generally use U.P.S. They also have a toll-free number:

1-800-345-4122.

Here's a link to their online catalogs:

StingRay

Thanks for the suggestions!

Reply to
Chevguy

(Great Prices on weather-stripping, BTW, they make GM's weather-stripping)

Here are some. Also check out,

you can learn a lot from that site!!! Good luck!

(weather-stripping,

Reply to
Neil Simon