Corvette Fuel Injection Date code

Hi there, I have the 57 Bel Air with a Corvette Fuel injection on EBay. I want to be sure of the B.O.D. of the injector so I can state it on the site.

No. 7017300

57,58, 59....60's?

Thanks

Reply to
ATonalapple

According to the NCRS Pocket Guide:

1959-1960, 290hp

If the 7017300 has an "R" suffix, then it goes to the 1959 250hp.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen ___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

Barking Rats

Thanks for the info.

A Tonal Apple

Old Rockers never die. They just turn into LazyBoys

Reply to
ATonalapple