Corvette pinball

eBay: http://easyurl.net/Corvette_pinball

Ted wrote:

Great theme, terrible pinball...

Nice game and its local to me, too bad its on fleebay ;(
Eric

For that kind of money, you should scoff it up... you aren't gonna find another one for 1025.00....
Fwed

Looks pretty nice, can't tell for sure but it looks touched up by the flipper buttons and around that area.
Ted wrote:

Flipper Mike wrote:
I swallowed a pinball on Monday night. It hasn't come out yet, but I'm pooping regularly...Ever do something like this?