Elise vs 'Vette

A racing Elise versus a street Corvette. There's a surprise in this one. I hope this link works.

BDragon

Bob I

And the surprise is???

Reply to
StingRay

Well, sorry, haven't been around as long as the cynical others. I posted it because I thought there might be some interest in it, since it interested me. Motives notwithstanding, I am reminded to generally just not post anything lest one step on the unseen toes that hide here.

Reply to
BDragon

FWIW I really enjoyed the clip. Thanks.

Reply to
Vandervecken

snip

Well said and I'd like to add one little thing that could be changed.

When a post is to ask how to fix something and they get an answer they should feel obligated to tell the group if it worked and if not what did work. Those that do that are on my true gentleman's list because it completes the reason for the group.

There has been more than one that have changed how I have done things, there is always a different way, many are better.

Reply to
Dad