90 Corolla Wagon not working up to par

Hey

Got a 1990 Toyota Corolla Wagon 1.6L EFI Manual, and before we laid it up to drive a new car for the summer, she started acting up. (Studdering While Accelerating, n stuff like that) But after driving for

20km+ it seems to work its self out. The plugs, wires, rotor&Cap were replaced back in September of 05', and I'm thinking maybe this might be the problem. Anybody else got any ideas?? Also today I went to start it (First time in a week) and she took a lot of cranking before she kicked, and got goin. And it was studderin' and goin through the motions. Maybe Head Gasket?? Let me know what you think.. No Water in Oil, but Oil In Antifreeze!!

Thanks Chris

Reply to
72Capri

If there is engine oil in the antifreeze, there is a good chance that you have a head gasket leak.

I think that is unrelated to the drivability problem while warming up. I think the drivability problem while warming up is because the air/fuel mixture is not being enriched.

Reply to
Ray O