Honolulu Corvette Mechanics

Any good corvette mechanics in Honolulu?

Reply to
Jeff

Mainly body but might lead you to someone that can do you some quality work.

Reply to
Dad

You know I already hate you right??? Humph Honolulu...

hehehehehehe ;-)

Beautiful place to live, much much nicer than my island off the Gulf Coast of Florida.

I hear that T.C. can tune just about anyth>Any good corvette mechanics in Honolulu?

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
Jeff

An old Magnum PI reference. :-)

Reply to
RicSeyler

ROFL! Ric, Jeff may have easily been born AFTER magnum went on the air.

You are showing your age, man.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

His black and white TV will only pick up the re-runs on the rabbit ears.

Reply to
Dad

HAHAHAHA Actually I'm a home theater nut! And in the process of assembling my new HT.

Sony 60" SXRD (liquid crystal on silicone) ....waiting for 1080p inputs. ROTEL RSX-1067 Receiver B&W & Thiel 5.1 system, B&W LCR 600, 2 B&W 604 S3's, 2 B&W 602 S3's, Thiel SS1 Sub & Sub Intergrater DVDO iScan Video Processor Sony Blu-Ray 1080p High Def Disc Player

Reply to
RicSeyler