IOWA Floods

IOWA

Have you noticed that Cedar Rapids is under10 feet of water? Have you noticed thousands upon thousands of people are STILL displaced? Have you noticed that nobody is looting every empty property in site? Have you noticed that nobody is shooting at rescuers? Have you noticed there are no victims on TV wondering when the federal government is going to 'take care of them'? Have you noticed the victims who have lost everything, making comments like 'life goes on', 'we'll just need to pick up the pieces and start over', and 'at least we still have our life'. Have you noticed it's not at all like Katrina? Have you noticed there are more Democrats per capita in New Orleans than in Iowa? Have you noticed knowing ALL this bothers you? If so, send it on.

Reply to
Uncle_vito

I've never been to New Orleans, but I lived in Cedar Rapids for a year. I met a lot of wonderful people there. It's sad to see what they're going through, but they'll pull through. They're that kind of people.

And they're very left leaning. As a crazy right wing redneck gun toting Virginian, I was like a fish out of water over there.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

Thank God the English had to have their slaves!

Reply to
Speaker of the Truth