Is Diode still around?

Diode,

A friend is headed to ProTeam next week. So far, he has made one phone call and didn't feel much of a connection, so he was wondering if anyone had someone they dealt with there and felt like recommending.

Since you bought there and liked your salesman, I thought I'd send him your salesman's name.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

I'm about 25 miles from their place of business and go there 1 or 2 times a years. Some of my friends and fellow club members have bought from them. The connection is somewhat hard to make until they see your money. On the bright side they have one great collection of Corvettes. There used to be a Corvette Connection in Fremont In. about 25 miles the other direction from me that was better to deal with. He has now closed his show room and brokers them for private owners. If he has time I can hook him up with them also. If he would like and I can make a connection with him I'd be glad to take him both places.

Reply to
Dad

As Tom in Missouri so eloquently stated:

Yea...where is Diode?

Ain't seen a post from him in a while.

Reply to
Tom

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:05:34 -0500, "Dad" wrote something wonderfully witty:

And from what I have heard, lots & lots of money. If you've absolutely positively have to over pay, they are the folks to see.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

'"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather than the well lived life really has distorted our sense of who we are and what life is about." -- Author unkown '

Reply: Maybe worshipping yourself thru Hedonism and making excuses all ones life, that the Creator God doesnt exist so one can do as he immorally pleases, has distorted our sense of who we are and what our ultimate purpose is in this earthly life. -- Author known (me) .

Reply to
dave

Dave you uneducated fundy wacking off Piece of Shit, who do you think in here cares WTF you have to say?..FOAD

There is no god, no easter bunny, no tooth fairy, no santa claus, and there never was a creator..and I quote March's Scientific American speaking of creationist idiots like dave:

"Those who cavalierly reject the Theory of Evolution, as not adequately supported by facts, seen quite ready to forget their own theory is supported by no facts at all"

Reply to
dave is a fundy moron

You guys sound like you're just chewing opposite ends of the same nut bar. :)

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

As you're a newer name in here, you don't have any idea what kind of a moron dave has shown himself to be over the years, now do you?

Reply to
dave is a fundy moron

That's the truth! Dave has been a real nuisance.

Getting back to the subject matter - Has anyone heard from Diode lately?

Reply to
StingRay