new google group: Dodge Cummins Diesel pickups

Are proposing it, or saying that there is one?

Perhaps a better solution would be a alt.autos.dc.diesel

Since the Jeep Liberty is now available with a diesel and soon the Commander may be as well.

I group where all DC diesel owners can gather for friendly conversation. (Now I'm just dreaming ...)

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

There is one now. No one's on it yet. I can't get to the one you mentioned, otherwise I never would have started a new one. :(

I thought it was odd that there were no diesel specific news groups.

Clay

Reply to
Badger

Oh boy....

Reply to
EggRaid

Why reinvent the wheel? This is a super site for DC

Steve Lusardi

I like this type format better. I can send a message and everyone sees it, and can answer. In DTR you have to post in a specific forum category which is a lot of times not convenient, because not everyone will see it. I really was hoping there already was a Usenet group, but my service doesn't show any.

Incidentally, I am a member on DTR as well. Good group.

Regards,

Clay

Reply to
Badger

If you really want to do Cummins diesels subscribe to the TDR

Roy

Reply to
Roy

everyone

I do subscribe. I just don't like the format of those type forums. I was hoping to do it Usenet style.

Clay

Reply to
Badger