Hello again RAMVA

Hello to one and all. I have not been on this list for a few years, but since I am now about to put my 67 Baja back on the road, I figured it was time to resub again. Hopefully some of you remember me...*8-}. It will be fun to drive her again.

Will be putting in a turnkey 1914cc motor in her with a single

40mm dual Weber card. I have a question though. If I have a generator now and I want to put in an alternator, is there any big wiring modification or anything else to worry about?

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday Season. It's nice to be back.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

hello Thomas and welcome back....the conversion from generator to alternator is a simple one...especially if you read Sir Speedy's procedure:

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Thanks Chris. Will check it out.