Non GM Brakes for C5

Can anyone report a success story with 3rd party (like Brake Check etc) brake pads on a C5? The reason for asking is I suspect my hand brake pads need to be changed.

Reply to
aRKay

Bob I

Reply to
aRKay

The other poster is correct. You have shoes for the parking brake and I am sure the aftermarket for these are slim. Also, they probably just need to be adjusted. Now, if you use the parking brake while you drive will cause the shoes to wear out quickly or if you leave the brake on. My guess is that they need adjustment.

Reply to
Von