Paint

Where can I buy paint to touch up my white lettering on my tires?

Reply to
Bill Montcastle

No one should have white lettering on their tires..I hope to heaven they are not on a Vette..that would be God awful..

Reply to
Redbull

Reply to
Bob I

Reply to
Bob I

'Where can I buy paint to touch up my white lettering on my tires?'

REPLY: Ive tried white paint on mine but it cracks in no time with the flexing of the rubber. Ill check out the site that Bob suggested.

Reply to
dave

No need for paint, get some 180 grit wet/dry paper and a rubber sanding block and wet sand them. Use some Dawn dish soap and keep the area you're working on wet and just clean the top of the letters. Unless you have rubbed them completely off on the curbs they will clean up just fine.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
Billy