The great American pe nis machine

Hey, careful there this man is a man of means. As he stated "I don't push the limits. I don't have a stable of 20+ year old cars because I do stupid things." Around here that is called a salvage yard. But then he didn't make to much of a fool of himself by trying to vilify a particular car owner while being a driving dick head and a cross poster. After all he does drive a Supra and makes you aware of his uncanny driving ability that tends to be much better than the other lowly road occupants. Ok, time for you to show me your pee pee and I'll show you mine, now where did I put that thing. ;-))

Reply to
Dad

OF (are you there?)

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

Or the state of insanity...

Reply to
PeterD

No, the whole thread is about people who don't know how to drive, and who are prone to making silly statements while in traffic.

Reply to
PeterD

Don't have small tweezers, can I borrow yours? Powder has never made me sneeze, how does that work for you? Also haven't been able to find my magnifying glass since I broke my glasses back in '01, just glad their loss didn't affect my driving.

Dad

Reply to
Dad

Try using: Sneezing Powder, Magnifying glass, Tweezers

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

Glad to see you have been able to cut your Depends cost down. Does the reduction in cost cover the powder cost?

I'm almost sure this should be cross posted to help those that display a need for this information by doing so.

Reply to
Dad

Ya know, when this mouth was running his yap, I was wondering if *HE* was jealous of Supra owners...

BTW, are you going to drive a Dodge Dart through a Police station anytime soon? ;p

Reply to
Hachiroku

You shake the sneezing powder in the general area you expect to find it, this while examining the area carefully under the magnifying glass. When the little guy sneezes, you grab it quickly with the tweezers before it can dissapear again. :)

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

I've seen meatheads there, too, but then again, they're everywhere. And, for some reason, esp on Wednesdays...

The new supermarket that no one wanted? Or at least, a lot of people said no one wanted? I bet everyone shops there, don't they?

The end of my 'territory' is just this side of Peterborough, but every once in a while my manager sneaks me over the line. But only just...

At least you get new stuff. Greenfield, they don't want ANYTHING! Keene is fantastic. On rt 10 going south to Winchester there is new dirt, and they told me there's a MarketBasket going in there. Man, they have

*EVERYTHING* in Keene!

That's the main part of my territory, KSC and C&S are my biggest clients.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hey, not everyone can own a Supra, after all...

Only 16,775 made in 1988, and declining numbers from then on. And, they were split between 4 continents.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I can't remember, but I remember once being somewhere where people entering had the right of way.

Must have been NY. They haven't a clue about driving there. They make Boston drivers look *good*!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

The one that is about 40% more expensive than Market Basket and Hannaford's in Rindge! We stopped there last night for something, and my wife freaked at the prices.

A Market Basket would be nice, but they have so many super markets in Keene it is getting silly.

Clients? What do you do? (I teach at FPU...)

Reply to
PeterD

Maybe your Atty Gen will do what Mass's did a few years ago. Big Y had supermarkets in large markets like Springfield and had to compete with Edward's (remember them? I don't know how I just did!) so in small towns like Palmer and Ware, where they were the only game in town they jacked up the prices. I was cheaper to drive to Amherst!

The AG said they couldn't do that, and thatthey had to give the money back, but do it fairly. So they started the Buy One Get Two Free in those areas, and saw sales increase substantially, so they implemented it in all stores.

Of course, you don't buy anything that's NOT one sale, since rather than lower prices to meet the big markets, they raised all their prices to match the small stores...

There's usually a shakeout. In capitalism, people vote with their dollars.

Dell Factory Service tech.

FPU is in my territory.

Reply to
Hachiroku

But you did a stupid thing! You let some jerk intimidate you, causing you to do something you had not intended to do.

To yield right of way does NOT mean you have to stop if you see a car. Right of way provides the ability to proceed without interference or conflict. As long as you don't block or cut off the car in the roundabout, you've complied with right of way.

I also have old cars. But that doesn't mean I have to drive like an old lady.

Reply to
ACAR

Mike - if you read the thread there's no one claiming they KNOW cars entering have right of way. And besides, having right of way does not necessarily mean other drivers have to stop. Other drivers have to allow the car with right of way to proceed without impeding.

But the OP hasn't responded regarding his violating right of way because someone was yelling at him. Such sensitivity should be rewarded - a ticket would be appropriate.

Reply to
ACAR

There's a difference between "Old LAdy", "Spirited Driving" and "K00K".

Reply to
Hachiroku

I didn't violate the guy's right of way, but it was closer than I would have liked to have had it.

Just becuse there MIGHt be an opportuniy, doesn't mean you have to drive like an ass.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I perceive that if a person has magnetic "ribbons" (Bring home our boys, etc) on his car, he tends to drive erratically. The more ribbons, the kookier he drives.

These ribbons might even be a major factor in accidents. (TIC)

Reply to
hls

No, it's hats, not ribbons. The wacker the hat, the worst the driver. Base Ball caps? Somewhat bad. Fedora: look out, your ass is in trouble.

And pipe smokers: get a fedora wearing pipe smoker and you are in for a painful ride!

And women, especially those who (think they) learned to drive in middle age. Holy crap, Batman, that's the problem.

And salesmen, who have to get where ever their next sales call is, in the absolute minimum of time.

And Prius owners who think they are holy.

And drivers from adjacent states, no matter what state you are in--they're terrible.

And you wife, she's a disaster.

And me.

And you.

Reply to