The great American pe nis machine

Better be able to spend the rest of the day behind the wheel, because if you can't pass them, you're stuck.

Also, these are usually the people that will drive along 10-12 MPH under the speed limit, until you come to a passing zone, where all of a sudden they're going 15 MPH over...

Um...wait a miute there, Sparky!

(I'm not a salesman, I'm a Field Service rep. The sooner I get done, the sooner I get home. It was already late in the afternoon when I decided it would be prudent to wait for the car already in the roundabout, and pissed the Corvai...er, Corvette driver off...)

And practice "Priusfoot" in heavy traffic. That's where you try to keep the car in Electric mode as long as you can. In my area (Western Mass, just to the left of San Francisco) the usual Prius owner is a starry eyed, Save the Planet type that thinks burning fossil fuel is a sin. That also makes them some of the *dumbest* drivers on the road. I know, I worked at a Toyota dealer in the middle of Liberalville...

Of course! Since most states don't have reciprocity, all you have to do when you get a speeding ticket is pay it, and that's the end. It doesn't appear on your driving record.

But, that doesn't mean you can just disregard rules of the road because you're not 'familiar' with the area. How many times have I seen someone with out of state plates cut across 3 lanes of traffic because they lined up to take a left when they really wanted to take a right? It's like the out of state license plate is a license for stupidity...

Reply to
Hachiroku

So.........you're that son of a b......

Reply to
Dave

So you mean to say you think you're not driving like an ass by holding up traffic at a roundabout?

You stopped and waited long enough for a guy to yell; then still enough time for you to think about it and then go without violating right of way. In fact the Corvette had enough room to go with you. So either you're an extremely bad judge of vehicle speed or you drive like an ass or both.

Now if you get out of your poseur car and into something appropriate for your driving style (minivan) people in back of you will adjust their expectations.

Reply to
ACAR

I DIDN'T DO IT! THEY SENT BAD PARTS!!!

Reply to