trip meter tool for 1963 to 1977 coevettes

i have come up with a tool design that repairs the trip meter reset on 63 to 77 corvettes,these cable driven reset meters freeze from lack of use/poor design in cable routing. my tool applies leverage to the shaft allowing inner cable to spin again.. if interested send e mail to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net tool is 29.99+ shipping (usually under 5.00) less than 1/2 the cost of a new cable and no labor charges (at least 2 hr job)

Reply to
carl librizzi

carl librizzi

"carl librizzi" wrote spam again in message

---snip the spam---

spam is spam is still spam. X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
'Key

With the possible exception of someone with a rather unique product which could solve an irritating problem for thousands of Corvette owners. C'mon, lighten up Key! At least carl's post relates solely to Corvettes and is something that many owners having been hoping would be invented. When it's something many Corvette owners need, is it really spam? (That's a rhetorical question. No response required.)

Reply to
Cool Jet

maybe / maybe not ? does carl contribute anything else to this group ? or does he come here just to "plug" his product ?

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

If in the process of plugging his product he answers the needs of a few thousand Corvette owners, I'd say that he has contibuted significantly to the group. Only time will tell, although we'll never know the full impact of his invention. 'Nuff said.

Reply to
Cool Jet

If in the process of plugging his product he answers the needs of a few thousand Corvette owners, I'd say that he has contibuted significantly to the group. Only time will tell, although we'll never know the full impact of his invention. 'Nuff said. ===================

I was talking about what else he has contibuted up to now. coming here just for "plugging his product" is NOT contributing to ANY group in my book. but you're correct, "'Nuff Said" for now...

g'day all

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
carl librizzi

ok, lets see ?

  1. you were here but you left for a reason.
  2. you came here in the past just because you had a problem to deal with.
  3. you came back to post your spam and try to make it ok by calling it helpful. oh yea, one more thing.
  4. tell someone that gives a sh*it.

pun IS intended

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
carl librizzi

yep, my advice was "a real winner'' now, good-by troll-boy...

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
carl librizzi

shut up troll-boy..

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
carl librizzi

Reply to
carl librizzi

School is out for the summer I see.

Reply to
Dad

Shouldn't last long in this case. Failing students are usually soon esconced in summer sessions to make up for their deficiencies during the regular year.

Reply to
BDragon