What NOT to do to a Z06

Hit the slideshow button in the upper right...

Roscoe

What makes it worse is it looks like a car out for a demo ride from the looks of the Chevy dealer license plate. Yikes!

Tom

It was a demo ride alright...demo~lition!

Tom wrote:

Roscoe

REPLY: These are great pics of the underside . Did you see that one of the tires was partially off the wheel ??? You cant be hot-doggin' with a powerful car like that.

Reply to
IlBeBauck

Dealer is in San Francisco. You can tell the way they packed dirt into the tailpipe in that one picture...

Venger

Reply to
Venger

It looks as if the center 2 where in performance mode (open baffle) thats why they do not have dirt in them...

Reply to
ZÿRiX

That made me cry.

Glad to see the roof holds up in a rollover.

Are the long tube headers stock?

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

Actually they are across the bay and over the hill from San Francisco. Dublin, CA. I will have to ask the story next time I am in. Just had the oil in the Duramax changed there on Thursday. May have also been the dealership owner's car.

Reply to
bmckeenospam