I found the machine

I think ole Red had lent it out to a couple of girls that he knows. I think the gal with the red hair maybe related to him. Anyhow, looks like the machine is in good hands :))

Dale Yonz

Dale Yonz

Gulp... you visit that site often, Dale??

"It's only kinky the first time"

Mac

mac davis

I see you left coast guys have gotten to Dale.. To bad, he was a "normal" guy.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Normal !! ????? Think about it, who came up with the original pic of "the machine"? I believe it was your "normal" buddy from the north. It really worries me when a guy who spends his life running around in a pink rabbit suit, carrying a AR, is telling people who or what is normal.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Say, when is Easter? dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

You missed the post that stated it had been canceled..

Reply to
CAVHBC

has he got 2.3 kids?

Mac

mac davis

You left hunting bowling balls out of season and slow motion tractor racing off the list?

Mac

mac davis