Does GM have anything interesting or new coming out?

Anything new in a coupe body style coming out for GM? What about the G6 is that getting a body style upgrade soon?

Reply to
Mr Rocker Fella

no and no, thats part of the problem. Remember a few years ago when GM came out with the prototype of the G6 coupe? It was a winner...yet we waited 2 years for it to come out and when it did it didnt look a damn thing like the prototype...another bait and switch tactic that caused these cars to just sit on the lots. Sure housewives and soccer moms bought them but GM ignored the men who really wanted this car, the coupe version was non other than a boy racer wannabee type ride geared to those who like Honda Civics. If GM had just stuck to the script and created the original G6 prototype they would be flying off the lots.

Dick O. Steele

They should have stuck with the Prototype, I would be driving one now if they did. Another example of GM bending over to screw themselves. Look how the lines just flow in the prototype, yet the final product the edges look hard and sharp and unfinished.

Reply to
Buddy Luv

Lots when they get Chrysler. >:)

Reply to