Where Cyndi Lives

that's the problem. most moms just talk... mine would have made it where I couldn't sit down for a week :-)

Reply to
'Key

Joevett

Kids'll be kids////whatcha gonna do?

Reply to
cyndy

Reply to
RicSeyler

Kids need to do more of that.................. I KNOW A 26 YR. OLD "GROWN MAN" WHOSE DADDY STILL PAYS HIS CAR INSURANCE....TOTALLY DISGUSTING!! CAN YOU IMAGINE? PLUS HE DRIVES AROUND IN A CHEVY IMPALA W/FAKE ANTENNAS AND ILLEGAL LIGHTS ON IT PRETENDING TO BE AN NYC COP/FIREMAN......MEANWHILE, HE'S A VOLUNTEER AUXILIARY COP AND A VOLUNTEER FIREMAN FOR A SMALL LOCAL TOWN IN L.l. AND HIS DAD SAYS NOTHING....JUST PERPETUATIG THE KID'S LIES....ASTOUNDS ME!

Reply to
cyndy

why are you yelling ? (the use of all caps means you're yelling) also, why don't you use quotes ?

no pun intended "cyndy"

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

Now all the spam is going to go to aim.com.

Reply to
Stephen

Sorry...caps lock was on....I never yell...nothing is that important, plus I'm really sick today.

Reply to
cyndy

Just won't open it...........

Reply to
cyndy

understandable. now, what about using quotes ?

Reply to
'Key

I quit...no pleasing you guys.........bye

Reply to
cyndy

I quit...no pleasing you guys.........bye

Reply to
cyndy

Now girl put your thicker "Internets" skin on.. Iffin it's some opinion that is actually correct, tell 'em to Bite You! And start doing it, only iffin you want... And if it's an opinion and it's wrong, tell 'em to Bite You!! And don't do it.. LOLOL

cyndy wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler