Service Manual Plymouth Belvedere II 1966

Hi,

I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966. Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?

Thanks,

Erwin

Reply to
Erwin Deelstra

Possibly in the back stacks at a major public library? I remember seeing Chilton & Haynes pubs in one of the libraries I used over the years.

Reply to
Master Sergeant

The Paddock (paddockparts.com) should have them.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

if you want an actual factory book, ask your local dealer for a flyer for ordering service manuals or call them and ask for the name and address. its a 3rd party company i think. they keep all the current ones of course but write them or email or call and ask for that one from 1966. don't be surprised if its out of stock. when i went looking for one for my 68 coronet, they were out of stock but had some for 1969. they still had some for my 1980 Dodge Diplomat as well. but the internet was still being invented by Al Gore back then, or just a thought in someone's head, (as well as cell phones) so you had to either pay for a long distance call or write them a letter and stick it in the mail box. about a week later i got a list of a whole lot of in stock old manuals. last time i saw the web site was about a year before the Chrysler bankruptcy.

i had a link to their web site somewhere but I'm still look for it. will post if i can find it.

Reply to
Rob

Erwin

Ebay. Good selection

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

For that year, one manual covered all the Plymouth vehicles. Some of those old manuals are now available as re-prints or on CD-ROM, by publishers that are licensed to reproduce them. I would suggest a Google search as a starting point. If you want an original, you may find one on eBay as previously suggested.

KM

Reply to
KirkM

On CD

66 plymouth
dodge-him

El domingo, 3 de enero de 2010 09:08:11 UTC-5, Erwin Deelstra escribió:

this might help, i found it this morning. i have a belvedere II 66

youll find 1966 plymouth service manual link to download, i checked it and its good.

good luck!

Reply to
kikecueva