Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Source for leaf springs?
What is a good source for a new composite rear leaf for my 1976 350 L48 smogger? I am in Canada if that makes a difference. Is this something the average guy can ubndertake to replace? thanks.
9
9

Re: 2005 Butt Ugly
I saw my first "in person" C6 in New Orleans last week. A friend I was with pointed it out, and at first I said, "Oh, that's not a new Corvette, that's a mid-90's vette that somebody BUTCHERED". Then...

Oil life indicators
Got a question regarding the remaining oil life indicators. I just changed the oil and reset the system as described in the owners manual. The display in the drivers message center came back to read...
3
3

door panel replacement on C3
Hi, I'm in the middle of a restoration and had my door panels removed to sandblast the iron innerparts. Now I want to replace the skins with new ones. The doors are out of the car. Which is the best...
6
6

Re: Where can you get C4 headers?!?
did you ever find a set of headers? i am also looking for a set made of stainless steel with all of the AIR and O2 hookups, preferably with 1 and 3/4 primaries. Greg

Tips on buying a Convertible Corvette
Hello, I am in search of a yellow convertible C5, 2001 to 2003, low mileage. From the searches I did, it'll cost around 35 thousand in general. Since I've never had a Corvette, I would like to get...

Tips on buying a Convertible Corvette
Hello, I am in search of a yellow convertible C5, 2001 to 2003, low mileage. From the searches I did, it'll cost around 35 thousand in general. Since I've never had a Corvette, I would like to get...
1
1

Re: 1992 Corvette starting problem
All you needed to do was disconnect the ECM harnesses and BCM harnesses - recrimp and clean connectors - sorry you had to spend $1000.00

Re: 1992 Corvette starting problem
Does anyone know what they are talking about on this forum - Opti-spark distributor is keyed and the balancer only goes on in one spot because the bolt holes are eliptical - If you scan your BCM...

Three lines on Auto climate control readout '92 vette - inoperative
I have a 1992 Corvette convertible - I went to start it today, and the automatic climate control has three horizontal lines across the readout and it is inoperative - what is the problem with it???
1
1

Headlight Gear Replacement Hints
Good Afternoon.. Like many C4's...my headlights are lazy. I am looking to change the gears on them. Does anyone have any hints as to here to start.? Cheers and thanks Mark
2
2

'81 Power Brake Unit Help
Need to replace the power brake unit on my '81 coupe. At first glance it doesn't appear that easy as the mounting bolts are buried on the firewall up behind the instrument cluster. Could anyone tell...
2
2

Re: Unbelieveable
them, he's been in news group block since his first few posts. He's on the high side of the Bell curve for whining.

Re: fuel readings 2000 c5
Common problem. They replaced the sending units in my 98 coupe and it started doing it again later and they replaced both tanks and sending units. Fortunately it was done under warranty and hasn't...
4
4

Re: Am I going to Corvette Hell?
I know what you're saying but, ever heard of "God helps those who help themselves."? So for my salvation, I'll put my trust in my brakes, steering, airbag etc. Besides, since Jesus died for our sins,...
1
1