35th Anniversary Fuel Door Emblem

I need a new fuel door emblem for my 1988 35th Anniversary Corvette. If anybody has one let me know! I have one extra new side emblem in the box that I would be willing to trade if I have to but would rather just buy one outright. Also would like a new 35th Anniversary horn button emblem, in case...

Reply to
Tony Rod

If you know the GM part number gmpartsdirect.com can probably hook you up for about half the retail. Or Gene at vette2vette.com might have a used one available.

-- SkyhawkXP Seize the pleasures of the moment, without concern for the future

Reply to
SkyhawkXP