Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Please HELP hard to shift when car is cold
Please HELP hard to shift when car is cold I have a 2000 Eclipse GT when the car is cold it is had to shift. I have had the shift cables changed as well as a rebuild trans and a new clutch.. Please...
2
2

WTB Want to Buy new 2007 Z06
Looking for a new red, blue or silver 2007 2LZ z06 for purchase next week. Please provide window sticker info and price FOB the dealer
3
3

C3 1980 Headlight Doors
One headlight door has to be forced up, then has to be forced down. The other sometimes dosen't react well either. Is there an easy fix, as in replace the actuators, or is it trial & error in...
5
5

69 wiper door
my wiper door won't close on my 69,any suggestions?
2
2

71 parked for 16 years
I last drove her 16 years ago and now am ready to get her on the road again. No longer have the patience or time to do the work myself, like I did the first time around (everything was perfect last...
4
4

old restart..79
Gotta a 79' 350 l82 that hasn't been started in several years.. want to try to restart. Can you think of a process to use before applying juice to the started (i.e.., light oil in cylinders, drain and...
4
4

car quits
HELP!!! My 86 has the check engine light on,on bad days,,on good days it runs fine,,,anyway somedays it starts out running fine all day then some it wants to sputter and quit,,,,some times it will...
8
8

Consumer Reports
I think I was reading April 2007 issue waiting for a hair cut and saw the rating for the Corvette. I am going by memory right now but it said the fit and finish was not up to the price and reliability...
2
2

Brakes C5
What is better semi-metallic pads or ceramic pads on drilled slotted rotors???
4
4

brakes on the 72
after i rebuilt all the calipers anf bled the system twice the brakes seemsd to work fine then gradually the brake pedal got softer and softer. the pedal going almost to the floor. the car stops fine...
9
9

paint job not from factory
I'm just wondering can a aftermarket paint job look as good as a factory paint job or can you always see the difference? Case in point, my brother in law showed me his repainted car and from a...
14
14

Any of you guys live in Tracy California ?
If so, we are having a little gtg on the 15th. Would love to see some pretty vettes there. 'm buying the beer :)

Outside Door Handle Slightly Screwed ......... 1980 C3 ... Help !
Hi People, Got a 1980 vette, my dream car from the 80's, got lots of work to do on her, but a labor of love anyway........ So said...... Pending problem is.... Passenger door handle (I'm in Australia,...
2
2

Looking for a part
I met a guy over the weekend who's looking for the crossfire injection badge for the right side of his '84. Anyone here have a notion where he could find such an animal? AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both...
1
1

Central Ohio Tint Recommentations
Hi, Just picked up a beautiful 93 vette the other day and would like to have the window tint redone...can anyone a highly professional window tint place in the Central Ohio are to have this done?...
4
4