Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 DTC C1214 code problem
Recently my 2001 displayed "service abs" & "service action traction system" warnings. I ran the error codes and had a number of stored (non current) codes and the C1214. All cleared with the exception...

Navigation Screen Corvette Logo
Hi, I have an '06 with NAV and was wondering if there is any way to keep the Corvette logo on the screen. Even if I don't use the radio or the NAV the logo won't stay there after starting the car. Any...
1
1

OT / Check out this bowfishing
Check out this bowfishing 'day

Re: The sales of the used cars in Ukraine / groups-abuse@google.com
---snip--- yaroslav yaroslav yaroslav yaroslav this has nothing to do with a corvette. your subject is off-topic....

79 head light - customs
I have seen - in the past- a headlight setup for 79's C-3's that is similar to the C-6 set up. Not the bucket that just has 2 rectangular lights in a fixed position , but more like the C-6 with a...
3
3

1981 Corvette Delco radio
Hello: A Delco radio from a 1981 Corvette came across my work bench. It must be the top of the line for it's time; it is electronic tuned, and auto reverse cassette. Unfortunately, all the stickers...

427 corvette engine vin number
I have a 1968 corvette with a 427 with a 4spd but I think the engine was rebuilt at some point removing the vin number on the front of the engine. I am looking to sell the car but would like to know...
3
3

Re: Cars, SUV's, Trucks auctioned / lexklkowinug@yahoo.com

1979 pictures
Hey guys, Just wanted to share with all that have been helpful in the past, and just to share in general....Found a nice little spot today and the weather wasgreat for a photo shoot...take a look....
5
5

'98 Need Seats Repaired
The seats in my '98 are starting to wear out. Wondering if anyone might know of a good spot in or near Cleveland, OH to have them repaired. Thanks for your comments. 1garyallen AT gmail DOT com
1
1

1984 C4 side view mirrors
Any tips on where to find a set of Side view mirrors for an 84 vette?

C4 Battery
Battery in my 1990 Z-51 died. My fault - I'm sure I let it sulfate - disconnected the float charger and forgot about it. Took a charge, lasted one day. Thought I'd explore an Optima, but found they...
13
13

1963 brake fluid capacity?
How many quarts/pints of silicone brake fluid will I need to re-fill my entire system (4 wheels+master cylinder and all new lines) and some extra to bleed system for initial start-up? It is all shoes...
6
6

63 brake fluid question
I have replaced or rebuilt the entire brake system (all shoes- no discs or power)on my 1963 SB. I am going to run a silicone fluid in the system when I charge it up. Any recommendations on brands of...
2
2

FS: 1966 Corvette
FS: 1966 Corvette Coupe.. See at Will be going on EBay soon.