1995/6 dodge stratus problems

I am having problems with my 1995/6 dodge stratus. The thing is it run well when it runs, however if it drives for 15-20 minutes it starts to jerk. if I stall the engine it wont start untill it cools down which takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. If anyone has info. please let me know Thak you

Reply to
TICH

I will try to let you know if you let me know what engine it has

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

maxpower