Which 'FULL' synthetic auto trans fluid meets Dodge specs ?

I want to use it in my Dodge 1997 RamVan 3500 ., but, it must be correct for Dodge . Does anyone know for sure ? Thanks.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

according to mobil1.com the have a multi vehicle atf suitible for dexron III, and the following! however, i'll just stick to the mopar branded ATF+4.

except from site! Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF is a premium synthetic blend lubricant for automatic transmissions and other applications that require a fluid satisfying Ford's Mercon V specification or General Motors' Dexron III (now approved for H specification, the latest GM Dexron III performance level) or Dexron II specifications.

It is also approved for applications where a Ford Mercon type fluid is recommended. Additionally, Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF is suitable for use in both newer and older Chrysler automatic transmission applications. Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF is also suitable for use in both newer and older Chrysler applications where ATF+3 or ATF+4 is recommended.

Reply to
David

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
Howdy Friend

Dave you nic switching fundy moron, why don't you RTFM?

Reply to
Flakey714

Reply to
David

Sorry David...I didn't mean you..I was replying to daveinlakevilla or whatever new dumbassed nic he's using today..Ken

Reply to
Flakey714