2000 Intrepid wheel squeal

When I make a right hand turn I get a squeal from the left front wheel. Going straight or making a left hand turns it's fine. Anybody have any ideas?

Reply to
Jerry

Avoid typing the same text again and again Stop wasting your time on mouse movements Open favorite web pages with a single hotkey press Record keystrokes and play them back with a single hotkey press

Save yourself from repetitive tasks

Reply to
Per1000IPDay7