2001 Dodge Caravan 3.3L cooling system question (TIA)

This is going to sound silly but ...How do you remove the air from the 3.3l cooling system? I can't seem to get all the air out and the temp gauge swings wildly. I just replaced 2 freeze plugs and can't seem to remiove the air from the system!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Reply to
dbo

I used to loosen the heater hose that is located just below the throttle body and fill it that way until the coolant flows out. The run it until the thermostat opens and fill it to the top

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower