3.0l v6

WTB/ info

i recenly bought a 95 dodge caravan which i lost motor as the head gasett went and over heated any one with info where i could find a 3.0l-v6 motor and transmisson in good cont

thanks freaky snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
richard dunham

uccoskun

Call around to local junkyards? That same engine was used in a number of Chrysler products, I wouldn't think you'd have much trouble finding one somewhere...

My 3.0 Caravan blew its head gasket at about 162k, but didn't mess up the heads. $800 or so later, it was back on the road.

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley