93 Dodge Caravan won't fire 2 cylinders

HELP! My Caravan has 250,000 miles on her but is a great work van that until a few weeks ago never gave me reason to cuss her...she started running rough, like it had water in the gas, I added "heet" and changed the fuel filter but it didn't help. It was a few days before Thanksgiving and I would have a four day weekend so I ignored it hoping to make the weekend. It flat out died on Tuesday. I had it towed to a local mechanic who changed the camshaft sensor and got it to run, BUT only on four of six cylinders. Since then EVERY sensor, the main computer, all plugs/wires, all injectors, the coil and on and on have been changed to no avail! She still hits on four. Having tried all the "dumb farmer tricks", two highly skilled mechanics and a Chrysler Technician have all drawn a blank. I KNOW SOMEONE (LIKE YOU!) IS SMARTER AND HAS THE ANSWER. IF a part of my wiring harness is to blame where do we start OR does the whole harness go? PLEASE HELP

Reply to
oldfarmhands