93 dodge spirit 4 door sedan

My teenage son has a 93 dodge spirit 4 door and our problem is finding a front passenger side window unless we purchase a new one which is expensive of course. Is there another model that fits equally or anyone know of where to possible find a used one? His car was burglarized breaking the window and I hope to get it repair as quickly as possible. Thanks :)

Reply to
lace

Plymouth Acclaim, any year.

CERTAIN year Chrysler LeBaron 4-door sedan. 1992 was one of them.

Reply to
Gene Poon