93 doge colt 1.5 5 speed maual trans wont start

geting spark geting fuel no blown fuses wires and plugs are good moter cranks but will not start have no clue as to what would couse this? please help also tps. is good cap and roter are good as well. p.s. also need the timing set up if anyone know how the 1.5 is timed im am not shure as i am used to the conventional timing methods which in this case are usless please get back ASAP as this is very IMPORTANT to me if you have info with pic or maual info on timing or moter please email me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net thanx IvanW

Reply to
ivanw