'94 CARAVAN door replacement

Hi all;

I've got a 1994 Grand Caravan. The sheet metal on driver-side front door has ripped where the hinges are welded. I can't find the same door (manual windows, power locks, power mirror controls, cloth panels) at a junkyard to replace it. I CAN find the right door with manual window, manual lock, manual mirror and vinyl panel.

Can I switch out the power parts in the existing door and put them in the junyard door?

Thanks a heap,

-jbb

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt