98 Grand Caravan -- Water Leaking inside

I've heard this can be caused by a clogged drain inside by the heater or something? I can hear water sloshing around when I turn.

Does anyone know how to access this drain, or tube, or whatever it may be in order to clear it?

Thank you.

Reply to
Comcast

I believe you may be referring to the condensor drain which you will find coming through the firewall. It's a rubber hose that is maybe a foot or two long. It should have water dripping out of it when your ac is on. If it is clogged, the water backs up and leaks into your car through the heater compartment. To clean it, look in the end of the hose and stick a small stick or screwdriver into it until the water puors out.

Reply to
chucksim