’97 Dodge Grand Caravan and AC partially working

I recently recharged the refrigerant in my Caravan and I had cool air for about a week. But the same problem is occurring that happened before I recharged the system. Cool air only comes out of the front-passenger side vents. Driver side vents have warm and rear passenger vents are very warm. Any idea what could be wrong and how I could fix this?

Thanks.

I forgot to mention. Before I charged the AC the first time, eventually, warm air was coming out of all the vents. I haven?t charged it a second time, but I think the car?s AC is about to die completely again.

Reply to
jbresner

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
you don't have dual zone A/C in the van it sounds as if you have aleak someone, have someone charge it with dye or a good leak detector topinpoint the leak Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower