99 Caravan

Not really sure how to explain the situation, but here goes. I have a 99 Caravan. It seems that the last few days my dash lights are just turning off and on (makes me feel like I am at a disco or something). There almost sounds like something is scraping or ticking when this happens. Just today my wipers wont work unless they are on high and then they shut off for no reason. Just wondering if there was someone who would be able to tell me if it is even worth putting more money into (had the transmission done last summer) or should I walk away now? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Renee1976

The headlite switch may be shorting out or just a bad switch, disassembly and inspection would be a start. the wipers should be checked out with a scan tool to see what is going on.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname