1987 DODGE RAMVAN

anyone know a place or site for my type of vehicle

Reply to
PAUL BROWN

Yeah.

The nearest junkyard. The piece of shit is 20 years old man, get rid of it and move on.

Reply to
Dan C

Don't know of specific sites. If the vehicle is in good shape NO reason to Junk it. Two years ago I got rid of my 79 Dodge van only because it got wrecked. 300K mi + So Cal is easier on vehicles-No rust

Reply to
sqdancerLynn

To do what, exactly?

Look, the forums are not a place where we ask you for the info, and you give it to us one scrap at a time. That is infuriating and so, you must be a troll.

If you want help with something, it is up to you to post the make, year, model, and other info specific to that problem! Duh!

I have a rolling tool shed, like you, and wouldn't part with it.

Why? Because no one will pay me the cost of a decent new shed to replace it!

Reply to
Linuxiac

Well, I have a question for you. Is yours a 6 or 8 cylinder? I'm wondering why 6 cylinder prices are lower. Is the 6 too small for the van?

PAUL BROWN wrote:

Reply to
Moses