Follow this procedure:
Equalizer settings are retained in memory for each individual station you
have programmed into the radio's memory (preset) buttons.
1. Select the station you want to listen to, either manually or one already
in memory by using a preset button.
2. Set the equalizer controls as you want them.
3. Enter the station in memory (either in a new location/preset button if
it's a new station or the same location/preset button if it's one already
programmed). Typically you do this by pressing and holding the preset
button of choice until the radio beeps, but your radio may require you to
hit a Memory button first.
4. Repeat this procedure for every station you have set in memory, and for
every new station you add to the presets.
5. Every time you select this station by using it's preset button it will
now retain the equalizer settings you selected.
Cheers - Jonathan
Jonathan A. Race
Lieutenant, EMS Supervisor
Click to see the full signature.