ABS Module

2005 Dodge Caravan

Can someone tell me where the ABS module on this vehicle?

The ABS/BRAKE/TRAC OFF lights are on in my car again - after the Dodge Dealer said nothing is wrong, but their tech's notes printout said "no communication to ABS module, unplugged then plugged it back in and all is well."

Obviously there is nothing actually wrong with the ABS/Brake system, there has to be a wiring harness or connector issue that they ignored.

I want to check this out myself, but don't know where the ABS module is on this car. Do I get at it from the top of the engine or underneath the car?

TIA,

-TRogers

Reply to
Tom Rogers

Is this thing still under 3/36? The module is located down behind the master cylinder. just over the driver side axle.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

No, the ext warranty is over too. 95k miles on it now.

-TRogers

Reply to
Tom Rogers

...but I had it in to the dealer for this issue twice, while the ext warranty was in effect. Think they would address the issue under the ext warranty, because it was in there twice before for this issue? Or am I screwed (as usual).

-TRogers

Reply to
Tom Rogers