V70 ABS Module

I have a 2001 (new shape - ie not a classic like the 850) V70

My ABS module has failed (ABS light, brake failure message, speedo etc all go). I do not want to pay £1100 GBP! (ie about $1600 USD) to get it fixed by Volvo so want to identify and swap out myself. Does anyone know where to locate this in the engine compartment and how to get it out please.

I am aware of the excellent Vic Rocha Earthlink site but this only applies to older V70s I think.

Any help v gratefully received.

Thanks

Nath

Reply to